Wednesday 30 November 2011

It's so easy!

Yesterday was an other exhausting day of reading so I really needed some exercise in the evening. In the exam period I really do not have time to care about how I look and therefore I do not feel really nice when I am outside the apartment. The feeling you get from sitting on your ass the whole day doesn't help either.
Feeling like this I ran into two friends at the gym and one of them says to me "you look really fit". It made my day! I felt so much better, and it is good to know that I do not look the way I feel:p

That was all it took to make my day so much better! Thank you very much Ragnhild=) I know I am not the one who gives the most compliments but I am trying to get better, and I hope to give someone the same experience I had.


Ragnhild, who is always nice, on the 17th of May in Sydney. We should learn from her:)

No comments:

Post a Comment