Friday 9 December 2011

Christmas workshop

After finishing my last exam ever at NTNU I was extremely exhausted. After two weeks of intense studying all I managed to do was to sit in front of the tv and watch it, but not what was happening on the screen. After a couple of hours I figured I had to try to at least do something else. So since a committee at uni was arranging a Christmas work shop I went there to see if I could get some more energy. They were of course serving rice porridge with cinnamon and gløgg( a traditional Norwegian Christmas drink, Sort of like hot cordial but more spicy. Some of the same spices that are used in chai are also used in this drink.) I got my self a cup and started chatting with all the nice people that were taking a break from studying. Since I am old and it is mostly younger students who attend these events I was glad to see some familiar faces.
The energy started to come back and I started knitting. The idea about the workshop is to make presents, cards or decorations for Christmas. And to make a model of the main building in ginger bread.
This was a very cosy event and I am sad I have never made it to the event before.

Henrikke is very satisfied with her decorations=)

The building has started

It is cheating to use glue. At home we eat the house after a while and therefore the "glue" has to be eatable.

Cosy=)

No comments:

Post a Comment