Wednesday 16 November 2011

Family

This weekend I was lucky to have both my sister and brother visiting me. Norway is a tiny country, but it is long and therefore there might be long distances to travel to get to the people closest to you. My family live only 3 hours away so they can come visit me any time or I can go home whenever uni is to tough or I just feel like getting spoiled.
I was suppose to help my sister with her schoolwork, but since we hadn't seen each other for a while we mostly just enjoyed the weekend; baking, cooking, watching tv, playing board games and eating candy:) I love these kind of visits!
It was more of the same when my brother came. He's training for the skiing season and just stopped by on his way back from the mountains. Because of his training he is always hungry and I made a huge dinner for us. And then we had coffee. Of course I ended up feeling guilty after all the food I had eaten during the weekend while he can just eat as much as he want to and it is good for him! Not fair!

Here are some photoes of the happy family:)
My big kitchen... It's just big enough for baking something simple:)

My sister relaxes while I put all the good things on the table=)

Cosy:)

Yes, We got full after a while:p

Not snow yet, but frost. Really icy..:S


Idun with the uni the background. She calls it a castle while we call it the Harry Potter building=)

Note on the ticket machine: "If the ticket doesn't print, hit carefully above the ticket flap"
The National Railway in a nutshell..

My little brother Tarjei who eats a lot!

And who likes to play with my facebook...:/

No comments:

Post a Comment