Friday 4 November 2011

It is cold and dark

The cold and the dark is an excellent excuse for doing anything cosy. Both inside and outside. Of course this includes everything that is warm; cocoa, tea, coffee, red wine and also baking a lot. This time the cosy thing was to visit one of the many(!) cafés in Trondheim with a couple of my friends from back home. I rarely see them as they both work as teachers while I'm still studying. Even though I got a lot of new friends after I moved to Trondheim it is nice to get together with someone that knows where you're from and to talk about "old" days:) (it's a bit scary that we can do so, but that is just how life goes). Unfortunately it is more expensive to visit cafés in Norway than in Australia(or any other country I guess) so I can't do it as often as I want to:(
Elin and Linda=)

No comments:

Post a Comment