Monday 28 November 2011

Exam period = no life

It is time for my last exam period EVER! I can not wait for it to be over with: 3 exams in 5 days. I am almost done preparing, and on Monday I will be finished. I try to keep the motivation up by keeping on telling myself that it is the last exam period: the last time I will be a zombie for 2 weeks, do nothing else but eat, sleep, study and sometimes exercise, the last time I forget how it is like to socialize and loose the knowledge of how to have a conversation.

We got these pills on an event I attended, of course before the exam period. They are called knowledge pills. I wish they could work and that I could get my life back. But until then it is back to my books:(
I do hope everyone else is having more of a life than me at the moment!=)

I'll just post some photos from the event before I start reading again. It was a "conference" about smart grid with a lot of interesting speakers:) For free at uni and afterward sushi and beverages:)

The knowledge pill

Trondheim voices started it all with nice singing.

The main speaker: Mozhi Habibi, Strategy Manager at IBM Global Energy & Utilities Strategy & Solutions

The programming/ control part of smart grid -interesting:)

No comments:

Post a Comment