Saturday 12 November 2011

EMIL's annual meeting

Since I was away last year I haven't had the opportunity to act old and bitter at the student union's, EMIL, annual meeting. That is the role the persons who have been in the board earlier have to play to make sure decisions are not made hasty and without consideration.
At the annual meeting new rules are made for the union, we look at the economy and the most important thing: Election of the new board!! It was so much fun to see that there were so many wanting to be in the board. It must mean that the union has done a good job welcoming the new students=)

Of course the meeting made me nostalgic, this is my last year at uni and I remember how much fun it was to be in the board. But been there, done that! Now new things have to be explored=)

After the meeting the new and old board and us that are old and bitter meet to celebrate. We start at our "office" and then we head for a pub, Naboen, where they have too much good beer. Unfortunately I couldn't go this year, but I think it was for the best. I might have ended up being sentimental after some beers:S
Luckily we're having a Christmas party for the old, present and new ones next week=) I can't wait!

This years leader

The ones running for leader

It is important with pizza in a long meeting=)

The ones running for the board with six seats:p

Celebration=)=)=)


No comments:

Post a Comment