Sunday 11 December 2011

Having fun in the capital

This week I visited one of my friends in Oslo. Oslo is the closest you get to a city in Norway. It was nice to be back in a city but the atmosphere in Oslo isn't one I like. Although it is not my favorite place it has a lot of the facilities you do not find in a smaller place and I intended to take advantage of it when I was there=) The first evening we went to a show: Ylvis 4. It is two comedian brothers who are very popular in Norway. As I have seen there previous shows I was a bit disappointed. It was not as funny as I hoped although it was good entertainment; more show, less comedy.
I have really missed going out eating food from all over the world and I was superhappy when we went to an Indian restaurant for dinner. Very spicy and very good:)

The castle in Oslo

Indian dinner with Tanya and Kristin=)

A nice Christmas decorated street, can't wait for the celebration!

"Huking" instead of planking in front of the Christmas tree at the central station:p

No comments:

Post a Comment