Saturday 22 October 2011

Time flies...

 This week has been very hectic and very entertaining. Monday has so far been the only "normal" day and it looks like it is going to be the only one too.
On Tuesday I went with one of my classes on an excursion to see dams and power systems near by. It was very educational to see what I normally just do calculations on! The coolest part of the trip was when we walked inside a dam; for me, being claustrophobic, it gave me a kick. Standing inside the dam and noticing that it is dripping water, I can't help but think that the dam is going to collapse:p A part from the educational part the trip also showed me new places to go hiking. The nature in the area we visited made me want to jump of the bus and just start walking and enjoy. I guess I also should mention that we were pretty lucky with the weather, sunny and clear air=)




SigridThe course is for students studying civil engineering, but we're several from my class too. 

We have a very motivating lecturer and therefore everyone is very eager to hear what he has to say!

Lunch outside, kind of like flying kiwi=)

A pretty dam

This is the dam I went inside...

This is from the dam I want inside, I didn't see it until after.

No comments:

Post a Comment