Monday 24 October 2011

Sunday: a boring day when everything is closed, or..?

For those of you who didn't know, the rugby finale was this Sunday. Due to the time difference the kick off was at 10 am in Norway! But after an extremely peaceful Saturday evening it was no problem being at the pub in time for it. In fact I even managed to go for my usual Sunday run (a very common Sunday activity in Norway) before going there. I didn't expect a lot of people at the pub since rugby is not a big sport in Norway, but the place was packed!=) Mostly of French, but also some kiwis. Therefore it was even better when the All Blacks won. They did not have to make it so exciting though. I really enjoyed watching real men in action again:p


Some had even brought flags=)
Later in the evening UKA again caught my attention. This time it was two free concerts at Samfundet, and since I had nothing better to do, I went. I didn't regret event though I was a bit tired at the end. The first band was especially cool to see since one of my classmates plays in it. The other one put up a great show and played a lot of feel good music. I like it!

Lohn

leisure suit lovers

All in all, Sunday can be a very good day even though everything is closed:)

No comments:

Post a Comment