Sunday 4 March 2012

Snow, lots of snow and then some more snow

Snow in Norway can sometimes be extreme. Some time ago I went to our house up north in Norway to work on my thesis. During the week I was there it snowed every day, and in total more than 1 meter of snow came that week. That amount of snow doesn't only mean you have to clear your driveway, you also have to shovel snow off the roofs and away from the windows if you want to see anything.
The good thing about this amount of snow is that it is fun to play with and it is possible to climb on roofs and jump down=) AND it is brighter than without snow...!

The view from my house, one can not see the mountains one usually see... It's just white

My playhouse is almost snowed down, I had to rescue it:)

Snowstorm-> girls night and poker=)

Someone is not happy

Avarage sight driving home the next day...

Good morning:)

Lots and lots of snow...

No comments:

Post a Comment